How we may collect and use your data
We may collect, store and use your personal information by way of different methods to collect data from and about you including through direct interactions. You may give us your information by filling in forms via our website or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you
- provide us with website content
- use any of our services
- subscribe to our services or publications
- ask for information to be sent to you, or
- send us feedback.
We may also use the information in the following ways:
- to personalise your website experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- to administer a survey or other site feature
- if you have opted-in to receive an e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic emails (until you let us know that you wish to unsubscribe)
- present website content effectively to you
- provide information and services that you request, or (with your consent) which we think may interest you, and
- to provide the relevant services to you.
We may keep a record of those links which are used the most to enable us to provide the most helpful information but we agree to keep such information confidential and you will not be identified from this information.
In addition, if you don’t want us to use your personal data for any of the other reasons set out in this section in , you can let us know at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will delete your data from our systems.
In some cases, the collection of personal data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and we will be limited in the services we can provide you if you don’t provide your personal data in these cases.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests, and
- where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
All cookies used by and on our website are used in accordance with current English and EU Cookie Law.